close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/T: S&W M&P .45 (Ohio)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jordan81, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Jordan81

Jordan81

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
    Smithy M&P .45 MPY6XXX. 2nd owner. I've only put 2 clips of Federal through it, but I'm unsure of the round count. Nice looking and handling .45.

I don't really NEED to sell it, but I'm in the market for a few things and this is the only gun I want to put out on the market as leverage towards the other guns that I want.

$500 cash FTF or want to trade even up or +/~ cash towards any of the following:

3rd Gen G26 <--- Really looking to snag one of these. I have a G17 (thank you willsarv) and a tank of a G20 (thank you alwayshootin), but I'm in the market for something more portable.

Ruger 10/22 - I'm getting my nuisance permit so I can varminate for some local veggie farmers and the only caliber of rifle I don't have in my safe is a .22?!?! Preferrence towards anything with a threaded barrel.

.45LC Revolver - Looking for a decent revolver in .45LC. Preferrence towards a Ruger Vaquero (old) or a Taurus Judge with the 3" mag cylinder.

M1 Garand - Will add cash towards a decent H&R or SA. Not looking for anything in the $1000+ range. Looking for a decent shooter, not collector. Something in the $600 - $900 range.

Thanks for looking, bumping, offering. The picks below aren't the greatest, going to give a quick scrub and take some more. What you see is what you get. Case, manual, 3 - 10 round mags. 1 Large, 1 Medium, and 1 Small backstrap (Large installed). I live in Van Wert Ohio, 45891, will drive as far as Columbus to make it happen. PM here with offers. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  2. seekertol

seekertol

I have a Glock 26 with NS that I might be looking to trade. This is the mid size right?

3. Jordan81

Jordan81

I believe this is the midsize, yes.

4. Jordan81

Jordan81

Bump!

Still looking for a trade!

5. .45Super-Man

.45Super-Man

pm sent...does this have the mag disconnect?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  6. Jordan81

Jordan81

Sale Pending!

Last edited: May 7, 2010