close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/T: LNIB Guitar and Amp in WA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Glockster_James, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Hey Everyone, just a quick post of a setup my friend is looking to sell or trade.

He has Tradition (thats the brand name) guitar that is Cherry Burst in color and is a Gibson Les Paul look-a-like. The guitar is new, never been played, but he said to list as a like new cause its been out of the box, but never played.

Also, a Peavey Blazer amp with a 15 foot cord. The amp is actually new and still in the box, never opened. I don't know anything about the cord so can't say the condition of it.

He paid about $600 for all of it so he's hoping to get $500 out of it but will consider any and all reasonable offers. And for a trade, he is looking for a mint condition Winchester model 94 lever action made between 1950 and 1964. He did not specify which caliber.

Anyways, if anyone is interested, PM me, email me, or leave a message here and hopefully work out a deal. Also, he would prefer a deal here in the state but if anyone out of state is interested, could work out a deal on shipping too. Thank you for looking. ;I

2. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Well my buddy told me to knock the price down to $450. Any takers? ;I