Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More "right sizing" of the herd...

As the title states LNIB Smith & Wesson M&P 45, box and all original papers, 4 10 round mags, factory night sites, no safety or mag safety, if it is chambered and you pull the trigger it goes bang like it is supposed to. Comes with brand new Crimson Trace laser grips (never shot with them on--only sat on night stand with them). Less than 50 rounds through it. Impulse buy because of the rebate. I prefer my G30/G21 to this. Just like buying new except you do not need to wait for your rebate mags to come in. I really love the CT setup on it just prefer shooting my glocks.

700 FTF. Will ship.

Pics coming soon but again no surprises looks just like new.

I WILL NOT split it up. I may end up keeping it and a laser is worthless without the gun... I am really on the fence on this one and I do not "need" to sell just interested in getting some other stuff.

Thanks D for the plug...

·
Registered
89 Posts
A+ Seller/Buyer, never so much as a hiccup from anything I've bought from Joe.

BTW, Been meaning to ask...have any .380 or other compact carry guns for sale?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Bump up for an awesome person. Dealt with Joe several times, there's none better

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm's/emails replied to... still here... will not split up but will entertain offers...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still here... quite a few nibblers but no takers... feel free to make reasonable offers...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts