close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Surefire E1, E2, Inova X5T (CountyComm HA3) Flashlights

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by parabellum9x19, Mar 26, 2006.

1. parabellum9x19

parabellum9x19

I have 3 flashlights for sale. They are used but in excellent condition, no chips or scratches on them. They have rarely been used.

1. Surefire E1 - $60 - Natural HAIII finish - momentary on/twisty tail cap - incandesant

2. Surefire E2 - $70 - Natural HAIII finish - momentary on/twisty tail cap - incandesant - I'm throwing in a Gerber balistic nylon sheath with the E2.

3. Inova X5T (CountyComm HA3) - $45 - Natural HAIII finish - momentary on/twisty tail cap - led - This is a special limited edition Inova X5T which is no longer offered by CountyComm. It has a HAIII finish on it, even the chrome that is on a regular X5T has the HAIII finish on it on this version. I'm throwing in a brand new lanyard if you buy the Inova X5T.

Go to this url to see pictures:

http://nbox00.tripod.com/sf_e1_e2_x5t.htm

Email me at wantdsl@netzero.com

I accept payment through paypal. $3.00 Shipping (with in continental U.S.) is paid for by buyer. Sorry, I can not meet buyer in person, buyer will have to pay shipping fee.

I will ship to other countries. If you live outside of the U.S. please email me your address so I can find out the shipping cost if you live outside the U.S. I will require payment through PayPal if you live outside the U.S. You can open a free PayPal account at www.paypal.com

I am not auctioning these flashlights. They are for sale. But you can read my positive ebay feedback at:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=nonbox00&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

All sales are final. There is no warrantee, no guarantee, no returns, and no exchanges. Seller will not be responsible for damages during transit.