close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Stephen A. Camp's Books (Holiday Sale)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Stephen A. Camp, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. Through Dec. 31st, I'm offering a sale on my three books and the Hi Power Disassembly Guide.

Normally, prices are:

"The Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power": $17.95 + $5 S&H.

"Defensive Handguns": $17.95 + $5 S&H.

"9mm Ammunition Tests: The Shooter's Guide to Ammunition for the Browning Hi Power": $17.95 + $5 S&H.

"Hi Power Disassembly Guide": $10 + $2 S&H.

Through Dec. 31st, here are the prices:

Order any one book and postage is $3 instead of five. (Save $2.) That means total cost is $20.95 instead of $22.95.

Order any two books and the postage on the second is free. (Save $5.) You can also have the "Disassembly Guide" for $10. I pay the postage on it. Total sale cost for 2 books: $40.90 instead of $43.90. If you want the Disassemby Guide too, total is $50.90 instead of $53.90.

Order all three books and the Disassembly Guide is free and I pay the postage on one book plus knock off $2 on the postage for another. In other words, total price is $61.85 rather than $74.85 for all 3 books and Disassembly Guide.

"The Shooter's Guide to the Browning Hi Power":

[​IMG]
    8 1/2 x 11", 72 pages in small font, many photographs and focuses on many aspects of the Hi Power including customization, FAQ, trouble-shooting, ammo that's worked over the years, comparisons with other 9mm pistols, and more...

"Defensive Handguns":

[​IMG]
    8 1/2 x 11" and 134 pages. Over 100 photos and topics include: mental attitude, skill at arms, handgun actions, revolver vs. automatic, with strong and weak points explained on not only action types, but specific handguns as well. Also discussed is "stopping power", observations of a firearms instructor, defensive handguns for the handicapped, and more.

"9mm Ammunition Tests: The Shooter's Guide to Ammunition for the Browning Hi Power":

[​IMG]
    Also 8 1/2 x 11" and 107 pages long, this book contains actual chronograph data on 12 "range loads" from makers like Remington, Winchester, S&B, Magtech, Fiocchi, Speer, and others. Each load is tested through two separate Mk III Hi Powers with the data provided for each. 25 expanding loads are also review with the above information provided as well as expansion/penetration characteristics. Accuracy for each and every load is also discussed. Information on how some have worked in real life scenarios is provided as well as actual results in the hunting field. Various views and approaches to "stopping power" are discussed. There are 104 photographs along with 5 color ones.

"Hi Power Disassembly Guide":

[​IMG]
    Constructed of 3 heavy (110-lb.) sheets of bright white cardstock, the guide contains boxed text and a color photograph for each step in the total disassembly of the Browning Hi Power pistol. Each sheet is heat-laminated, providing a heavy plastic cover to protect the guide from oily fingers at the bench.

If you opt to take advantage of the sale, be SURE to write "Holiday Sale" on your order.

Contact me via Email or PM or from my site at www.hipowersandhandguns.com if interested.

Thanks in advance.

Best.

2. Stephen A. Camp

Stephen A. Camp Deceased

Hello. On-line orders at the Holiday Sale prices must be received before the sale ends in the morning. Orders sent by mail will be honored at the sale prices if post marked before Jan 1st, 2004. On Jan 1st, prices go back to normal.

Best.