close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: SPYDERCO C46P Bob Lum Tanto, Titanium, New.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by meusoc45, Jun 19, 2002.

1. meusoc45

meusoc45

Brand New No longer in Production. Spyderco Bob Lum Tanto, Plain edge. Lum, in Chinese means forest. Written in Chinese characters, the name Lum can be found on all of Bob's knives. His love of Japanese style cutlery, exotic materials and clean flowing lines made him the first custom knifemaker to introduce the tanto-style blade to the US market. The Spyderco C46 Bob Lum collaboration exudes a Japanese flavor with a tanto-style blade 3 13/16" (97 mm) long that is made of ATS-55 stainless steel. It features the Spyderco Trademark Round Hole for one-hand opening and closing. The hole creates a hump on the top of the blade which is angled, providing a gripping point for the thumb for added control while cutting. Recognizably unique, the tanto-shaped blade has a "hamaguri" or Appleseed grind for added tip strength. A bead-blasted titanium handle ergonomically fits the hand and sports a stainless steel clip for tip-up pocket carry. Superb open/close action and the addition of a Linerlock make the C46 a "must have" tactical-style folder. Bob Lum's renowned attention to detail and craftsmanship and Spyderco¹s reputation for quality are evident in the lined lanyard hole and the smoothly finished handle spacers. The folder weighs just 5.1 oz (145 g). C46 Bob Lum Blade Steel = ATS-55 Blade Length = 3 13/16" MSRP = $193.95 Certified Check or Money order only. Sold only in Con. USA. $99.00 Plus $6.50 for Shipping and insurance. Check my seller rating at gunbroker.com at the link below so you can buy with confidence. Thanks for looking.
    E-mail: meusoc45@yahoo.com

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewUserFeedback.asp?User=44956

2. meusoc45

meusoc45

Prices Lowered to $95.00 plus shipping!

3. 0DDJ0B

0DDJ0B

do you still have it, do you have any pics?

4. PostalGlock'n

PostalGlock'n

:rofl::rofl: That's good, 8 years later. :rofl::rofl:

5. hk_shootr

hk_shootr NRA Life member

Gotta love an old azz thread being brought back to life. :yawn:

6. itstime

itstime

Dang you can even search an 8 yr. old thread here? I've never scrolled that far back.

7. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member CLM

Man, I wonder what other old WTS ads are floating around? There might be some good deals.

Also, if this is still for sale, I'll take it.

8. PostalGlock'n

PostalGlock'n

I thought about doing that, just to be safe. Great buy, just wish I had been a few years quicker.