close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Spy Cams...Not Your Typical Ones : )

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by iiloveguns, Aug 10, 2002.

1. iiloveguns

iiloveguns

I have 10 spy cameras with extra long, sharp color lenses. These cameras run off a a 9v battery or AC power. Included with each is a 9v battery cable. With a transmitter and receiver, you could go completely wireless :) These cameras give you an extremely sharp picture, perhaps the highest available anywhere. The only problem is, they don't work in the US, at least I can't get them to. I picked them up on vacation in Hong Kong with my dad, not realizing they don't work in the US (unless there is a way to get them to work)....No pics available, but they are tiny..about 1" height, 1" width and 1.5" depth due to the extra long lens. These are far better in terms of picture quality than any others I have seen, but they have a narrower field of view. Would be ideal for security use...

Yours for only $50 each, including shipping :)

Thanks!

Jay

2. darin2

darin2

Well my first question would be how do you know how excellent the picture and performance of these cameras are if you can't get them to work. It's very possible they are for PAL signal video which is found in Europe. In that case they will NEVER work with any television mae in the U.S.

I think you should atleast get the items working before offering to sell them.
    ;a

3. iiloveguns

iiloveguns

I tested 'em all out both at the store and at my friends' house in Hong Kong. Even if they are PAL, there are GT'ers that are not in the US, and perhaps someone does know how to make 'em work :) If they do, then this would be a good deal for them, wouldn't it?