Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is 4 month old Sig Sauer 556 that has been fired a total of 200 times without a single FTF, FTE, or any other issue. Operates perfectly. Comes complete with folding/telescoping stock, 1 Sig magazine, original case/paperwork/lock/grease, and everything else it came with. There is a pop-up rear sight on this gun that is folded down. Price listed does NOT include the Vortex Strikefire Optics mounted on gun in picture. This is a red/green dot scope system that is 3 months old and I will include it for an additional $100 if you want it. Will take $1225 via Cash, MO, or add 3% for discreet paypal. If your FFL holder will not accept this directly from me, please add $20 and I will have my FFL holder ship it.

Rich in WI
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Good price, this thing goes for $1800 at Academy.

I'm not sure what the difference in this rifle vs. a standard AR-15, apparently that's not an AR.. but I don't know enough about it to pick out the difference. Great price though.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Good price, this thing goes for $1800 at Academy.

I'm not sure what the difference in this rifle vs. a standard AR-15, apparently that's not an AR.. but I don't know enough about it to pick out the difference. Great price though.
The receiver is very AR-like, but the upper is gas piston and almost AK like... I have the pistol version and don't have any complaints.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts