Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a pre-lock and no dash S&W model #60 in .38spcl. 2" bbl. I am the second owner of this pistol. I have fired under 100 rounds through this pistol. It spent most of its time in my safe.
-Almost new Crimson Trace laser grips. Would be new, but when I put them on I fired 10 or 15 rounds to get them sighted in. All tools, papers, and lens cloth are included as well as the box. Part number LG-105 S&W J Frame round butt. These grips were only on gun for those 10 or 15 rounds then I installed the original S&W wood grips.
-Houge Bantam rubber grips with instructions and tool.
-2 Bianchi speed strips for .38spcl or .357
-1 HKS speed loader

I am asking $650 shipped for everything from my FFL to yours. US Postal MO only accepted form of payment.

I want to sell as package first, but if I don't get any takers I will split up. No trades as I am building funds for a different purchase. If this doesn't sell in next couple of days it will probably go back in the safe. Will be posted on different forums so email me if interested. [email protected]

I will get picks up tonight.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
do you have the box for the gun?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I do not have the box or any papers that come with the gun. I will ship the gun in a hard case.

I would like to sell as package first then I might consider splitting it up.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Do you have any BIGGER pictures you can post?

I'm just kidding.........it's a JOKE:cool:.........very nice gun. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya the pictures are BIG. I am doing pretty good in getting them from the camera to the post.

I am selling this pistol/package to generate funds for a rifle. There is a AK in 5.45 build from another forum that I missed out on. They have some unspoken/unpaid rifles that are available, but I need $$$ in hand. If I am unable to sell this soon I will just go ahead and keep it. The rifles will be on a first come first sold basis and the demand is HIGH. The list opens tomorrow.

I really wanted to sell and purchase the rifle, but I may be persuaded to trade for an AK in 5.45X39. I am looking for a good quality rifle with a side folding stock. Bulgarian.

Let me know if you have one and we may be able to work out a deal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry it took some time to update, but this pistol is SPF at the moment. Will update and advise if necessary.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts