Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No longer available***

Deciding to sell my S&W 629-5 44mag. This was a limited production run of 500. Stainless, 7.5" PowerPort barrel, pre-lock, unfluted cylinder, original case. Asking $600 ftf or $640 to FFL/overnite. Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Dougwtx If you are interested in a straight trade, I will take/send you pictures of everything listed below. PM me, you do not have a PM or E-mail in your profile. :whistling:

I have an excellent-mint, like new Glock 30, 45ACP w/ NS , no scratches - easy 98% condition, no more the 300 rds. fired, has Meprolite night sights, strong glow. It includes box, 2 10rd. Glock mags. and 3 13rd. mags. It is really an outstanding firearm, most that own a Glock 30 love it, just do a search on the internet or view GlockTalk responses.
Very soft shooting (because of the original captured/double spring design) and with the .45 cal. its a win - win , you have 11 shots of .45 cal. power with outstanding control. IF you are a left handed shooter , you would also get two (2) Comp-Tac kydex holsters (both slightly used.) One is a C-Tac - IWB, the other outside WB. The Glock 30 is just a little to heavy to carry off-duty and now I have a new found fondness for S&W wheel guns. Thanks. Gino

1 - 3 of 3 Posts