Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale in coastal NC: VGC S&W 3913 DA/SA 9mm semi-auto. Good deal for an excellent CCW pistol at $350.00 + 25.00 shipping. Accurate shooter/has had no malfunctions of any kind. I have fired 100 rnds through it. Appears to have had very light use other than that. S&W doesn't make these any more, IIRC, the model 908 that replaces the 3913 is DAO.

Has lightweight alloy frame w/stainless slide/barrel and Hogue rubber grips (not shown are orig. plastic grips, also included). Am also throwing in the Caldwell "MO Slick" RH IWB holster pictured and 2 stainless mags. This is not the "Lady Smith" version. Any questions, feel free to contact me.

·
Keep The Change
997 Posts
lamarmstuc,

Nice catch! That's one of the rarest 3913 variants.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For sale in coastal NC: VGC S&W 3913 DA/SA 9mm semi-auto. Good deal for an excellent CCW pistol at $350.00 + 25.00 shipping. Accurate shooter/has had no malfunctions of any kind. I have fired 100 rnds through it. Appears to have had very light use other than that. S&W doesn't make these any more, IIRC, the model 908 that replaces the 3913 is DAO.

Has lightweight alloy frame w/stainless slide/barrel and Hogue rubber grips (not shown are orig. plastic grips, also included). Am also throwing in the Caldwell "MO Slick" RH IWB holster pictured and 2 stainless mags. This is not the "Lady Smith" version. Any questions, feel free to contact me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts