close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: S&W 19-3 2.5" Pinned and Recessed - $585 Shipped

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Stars&Stripes, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Stars&Stripes

Stars&Stripes

FOR SALE:

Smith & Wesson Model 19-3, pinned and recessed, blued, with refinished factory grips. For those who want to look up manufacture date info, the serial # is 5K94XXX. If you prefer original walnut grips, I have a spare set that show some signs of use though they are in pretty good condition over all. I'm happy to swap them out or toss them in for an extra $15.

History of the pistol: I purchased this a little over a year ago and have only taken it to the range once. I purchased it as a collectible, but am in the process of selling some of my stuff to pay down the CC. Prior owner recently had it serviced and tuned by S&W, which costs quite a bit when shipping there and back is factored in.

Condition: The pictures speak best. Know that this is a used firearm thus the bluing shows signs of wear on some of the high points, but overall it is nice, with a deep luster and good shine. Most notable wear points are the front edge of the barrel, bottom of the trigger guard, and cylinder line. Almost all of the ammunition through this has been .38, not .357. It shoots well and has a nice trigger. The pistol does not include original box.

Price: $575 Shipped to your FFL. USPS Money Orders only. I have positive feedback, so purchase without fear.

SPF

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. 3rdgen40

3rdgen40 .45 fanatic

3. mikegun

mikegun

Bump, i carried this gun in 4in for 19yrs at work prior to auto, i wish we had them back,great gun..

4. Stars&Stripes

Stars&Stripes

BTT - Still available!

5. RonEgg

RonEgg

BTT nice gun

6. Stars&Stripes

Stars&Stripes

7. Stars&Stripes

Stars&Stripes