close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Ruger 454 casull

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 9mm +p+, Feb 27, 2010.

1. 9mm +p+

9mm +p+

For sale a mid 2000's vintage 7.5" Ruger Super Redhawk in the awesome 454 casull caliber, weapon is in excellent condition with just a few shiny spots on it's target grey finish from riding in a holster. Fantastic shooter and would make a great hunting revolver, it is equipped with Hogue tamer grips which have a strip of real soft material on the rear to help hold down on pain to the web of the hand during recoil. Also has it's original Ruger rubber grips with grey wooden inserts, also included are it's target grey scope rings. I also have 4 HKS speed loaders for this weapon as well as a full box of 50rds of Buffalo Bore 454 300gr. PSP loads. No box or paperwork unfortunately, Asking $710 shipped for the works or $690 FTF in KS. I also have some reloading goodies as well that the buyer will have first shot at, new primed brass, dies etc. No trades at this time please as i'm trying to raise funds for another purchase, and I don't want to split up the pkg. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  2. 9mm +p+

9mm +p+

Dropped price

3. BullsEye10X

BullsEye10X Semper Fidelis

Nice gun, I just picked up one of these and can't wait to shoot it! I had to look around quite awhile before finding it. Your price is very fair - I imagine this will go quickly... Good luck with the sale.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010