Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Bend Pak RJ-6 Rolling Bridge Jack. In march of this year I purchased a Bend Pak HD-12 four post lift. I had planned on using it as the only lift in my repair shop so I bought two RJ-6 jacks for it. I now have the need for a second lift and I plan on putting in a two post for that one. Since I'm getting the two post I'd like to sell one (I might end up selling the second as well, haven't decided yet) of my RJ-6 6000' capacity rolling bridge jacks. As I mentioned above I purchased the lift and jacks just a few months ago. Initially I wasn't doing any work that required the use of the jacks so I didn't even unwrap this one until about one week ago. It's only been used twice to lift the front end of a Ford Explorer so with the exception of a very small scratch I put on it the jack is like new. I'd like $1100.00 for it this price includes shipping as long as it doesn't cost me more than $250.00 to send it. It looks like it can be shipped to most zips for less than that price but if you are interested please send me a message with your zip code so I can check to be sure. . I don't know what other brands or models of Bend Pak lifts this jack will fit but if you need any measurements or have any other questions let me know. I can take pictures and post them if anyone would like to see them. Here's a link to the Bend Pak site with the info on that jack. http://www.bendpak.com/products/auto...lifts/RJ-6.php

1 - 1 of 1 Posts