Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*****SOLD******5 " Bbl., Excellent Condition With Box, 1 Rra Mag, Paperwork, Etc. Less Than 600 Rds Fired. Very Accurate And Reliable. $1300.00 Obo.
Has Single Side And Ambi Thumb Safeties, Ed Brown,fitted At The Factory, Bright Novak Night Sights, And A Ed Brown Grip Safety and a 4 lb. trigger.
Prefer Ftf In Dfw, But Will Ship To Ffl, From A Non Ffl, At Buyers Expense. Pics Available. No Trades. Get One Now Without The Wait.
Thank You For Looking.
SOLD-Thanks to all that replied.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have one of these pistols. If I had an extra $1400 at the moment I would have a second. These are in my opinion the best custom 1911 value on the market. I have owned them all, Baer, Wilson, Brown, Nighthawk and Rock River. I'm waiting on a second RR as we speak. I do not know the seller, just the product. Someone is gonna be a very happy camper. This price is far less than dealer cost. I know as my friend is a RR dealer.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you E5MC. I have a Basic Carry also. They are great pistols.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes. Front cocking serrations. 25 LPI checkered front strap and main spring housing. Ed Brown grip safety, single sided thumb safety(tactical), and fitted ambi thumb safety(wide). O problems with the pistol. Functions/feeds all types of ammo. Motivated seller. Taking serious offers. Need to sell!!!!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
what about a trade for an FN 5.7?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts