close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS-Reloading gear in WI

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by HSM ITH, Feb 2, 2005.

1. HSM ITH

HSM ITH

FS-Reloading gear in WI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices include shipping to the lower 48, terms are postal money order or cashiers check. Multiple item purchases will have shipping discounted, email me and we can talk about it. First email gets the item. Pictures are available if you need them. This stuff is part of an estate that I am helping with, I know the history on some of it but not all of it. Thanks.

1) SPF to Mike RCBS 10-10 scale, like new in the box. $85 SPF

2) RCBS powder trickler, good condition. $10

3) SPF to Craig Lee 38/357 carbide 3 die set, some marks, some light surface rust but won't affect function in any way, very little use just not pretty like new ones. Complete set in case with shellholder and dipper. $17 SPF

4) SPF to Lee! Lee 38/357 set 2, carbide 3 die set. No wrench marks, a couple small rust spots, complete set with shellholder and dipper. Little or no use on the dies. $19 SPF

5) RCBS 45 Colt carbide 3 die set. Like new in the box with both seating stems but minus the instruction paper. Less than 100 rounds through these, they look new. $30

6) RCBS 38/357 carbide 3 die set. Some light discoloration on the seater knurling, might be cosmoline and might be surace rust. Complete set in case, seater stems still in the bag. The sizing die might have been used for a little but it is hard to tell, otherwise the set is as-new. $30

7) RCBS 38/357 carbide 3 die set 2. A couple hundred through these, in excellent condition, complete in case minus instruction sheet. Seater die end machined down about .080" for clearance to crimp tightly in progressive presses. $30

8) SPF to George RCBS lead thermometer. I don't think it was ever used but there is a little discoloration on the stem. $20 SPF

9) SPF to John! Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 30-06 full length die set, new in box with plastic seal intact. $20 SPF

10) SPF to Craig Hornady M2 tumbler. Like new, very little use. $50 SPF

Some items of mine that need to go also.

11) SPF to Mike Dillon 550 conversion kit, 38 super/9mm. Nearly new, great condition but a little tarnish on the buttons. $30 SPF

12) SPF to Scott Dillon 550 conversion kit, 40/10mm. Could pass for new, great condition. $30 SPF

13) Bucheimer leather dual dump pouch for 38/357. 1.5" belt slots. Some use but very nice, a little tarnish on the snaps. $10