close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS RC Traxxas Rustler RTR with peak charger, batts, extra motors, servos etc (PICS)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by chevydriver, Jul 15, 2002.

1. chevydriver

chevydriver

FS Traxxas Rustler RTR with peak charger, batts, extra motors, servos etc (PICS)
    I bought the truck rtr from a local rc shop about 3 months ago. I have ran it about 5 or 6 battery packs. I upgraded the bushings to bearings before it was ever ran.

I am quitting RC so I am including all of the left over stuff from my days of racing on and off road.

There is a MRC peak charger. There are 10 motors including the one in the truck which is a midnight 2 that was almost new when installed in the truck. There a 2 brand new hi-tec servos and a good futaba 3003 with the ears cut off and one extra Traxxas servo. There are 7 battery packs, one is a new Tower hobbies that was ordered when I bought the Duratrax by Futaba forward and reverse esc. There is a handful of better connectors, maybe lightspeed? There is also a zip lock bag of misc stuff and a turntable that will rotate that includes some more misc stuff.

The body came pre painted by the factory. The included Traxxas radio is on channel 2, 27 megahertz.

I am not sure of the current value of all of this stuff. Please feel free to make me an offer, cash or trade for something non rc. I am verified with paypal.

I welcome any advise on a good price to ask. E-mail me at earthtreasure@hotmail.com for lots more pictures.

2. chevydriver

chevydriver

3. chevydriver

chevydriver

Truck has been sold.

Thanks for any interest.