close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS Plain Old Fashion Pocket Knives

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bobelk99, Oct 26, 2006.

1. bobelk99

bobelk99

1. Eye Brand 4” Congress EB-60BS. This knife is about 25 years old. No box or papers. Handles are old style bone (bone stag). They are not deer stag as is the current production. Appears new to me. The blades are not scratched, but it looks like it in the photo. Has never been used. Both big blades have Eye stamped on haft and logo printed on blades. $55.00 shipped.

2. Lakota Phoenix G10 Model 274G This knife is 5 or 6 years old. No box or papers.
    4 1/8" closed lockback. Partially serrated AUS-8A stainless blade with thumb stud. G-10 handles with stainless pocket clip. No box or papers. There are 3 spots on the back of the blade near the spine, 2/3 of the way from the haft to the tip. They are about 1/3 the size of a pinhead and cannot be felt with the finger. MSRP is $105.00
    Blade thickness Blade length Overall length Weight (oz) Handle material Sheath
    7/64 3 ¼ 7 3/8 4.0 G-10 Pocket Clip
    Price is $50.00 shipped.

3. Puma Lieutenant # 230260 2 ¾” Blade, Black Scales. Approximately 20 years old. New Condition. No box or papers. Current Distributor’s description is at http://www.coastcutlery.com/?v=&pl=97&p=50. Excerpt from current distributor description below. I do not know it my knife is the steel and hardness stated in the excerpt.

Excerpt: Folding lockback , Blade length: 2-3/4" hot drop forged blade , Total length: 6-1/2" , Special D1.4 Cutlery Steel, Rockwell Hardness Test: 57-59, Die cast zinc coated bolsters/and ABS scales
    Price $35.00 shipped.

Additional photos available on request.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]