close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Pentium 200 & AMD K6-2 300 CPUs,160MB of 72-pin EDO RAM,PC Games,laptop HDD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Wadely, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Wadely

Wadely not a member

I have the following for sale:

1 - Pentium (non-MMX) 200MHz CPU. Passive heat sink included, if you want it. This is a pull from my Toshiba Infinia 7200 and works perfectly. *SOLD*

2 - 160MB worth of EDO RAM. This is 4 64MB SIMMs and 2 32MB SIMMs. *Sold, pending funds*

3 - K6-2 300MHz CPU. Older HSF included, if you want it... the fan is noisy, so maybe about to die, but it still spins just fine. $20/shipped

4 - 527MB Toshiba laptop HDD. Working great when I pulled it for an upgrade about a year ago. Sitting on a shelf since then. $12/shipped

5 - PC GAME, "Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In". Original CD in original jewel case with manual. *Sold, pending funds*

6 - PC GAME, "Hitman Codename 47" Original CD in original jewel case with manual. *Sold, pending funds*

7 - PC GAME, "The 7th Guest" Original CDs in original case with manual. $7/shipped

8 - PC GAME, "Rainbow Six Gold Pack" Original CDs in original jewel cases with manuals. This includes Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six Mission Pack: Eagle Watch and the full Prima strategy guide that covers BOTH (225 pages). $15/shipped or $10/shipped if you don't want the Prima Book

9 - PC GAME, both "Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II" & "Jedi Knight: Myserties of the Sith" This includes the original CDs in original jewel cases with manuals, and the full Prima strategy guide that covers Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (405 pages). *Sold, pending funds*

10 - DVD: Resident Evil. It's been opened and watched one time. Line new condition. $12/shipped

Yes, I'll consider trades. Things I'm open to are DVDs, Remington 870 stuff (polymer furniture, 18-20" barrel, 12ga AZoom snap caps, etc.), sights for my G30 or Kahr PM9, GBA games & maybe other stuff if you want to offer it... I'll consider it.

Shipping will all be via USPS.

Payment may be cash, check (I may hold up to 10 days while it clears my bank), or money order.

Email or PM me if interested. email is: wadely2000_AT_hotmail_DOT_com

2. Flotsam

Flotsam Millennium Member

3. Wadely

Wadely not a member

Added a DVD of the movie "Resident Evil".

Also, the P200 CPU has sold and there are deals pending on Project IGI, Hitman & the Jedi Knight pack.