close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS or Trade C-TAC for a 1911

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Two Guns, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

I have a C-TAC with the standard clips for a 1911 that I no longer need.I would like to sell for $60 or will trade for a good leather holster for a 1911 or a Officers model 1911.Thanks in advance

2. G-Man23

G-Man23

What barrel length is this for? 3in?

3. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

It is for any size 1911.

4. G-Man23

G-Man23

Thanks. Must be the slide model. I haven't decided if I'm going to be picking up an Ultra II yet. If I do and this holster is still available, I'll contact you.

5. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

If this will fit a pro cdp I'll trade you a new Milt Sparks SS2 for a government model.

6. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

I don't know what a Pro Cdp is but if it is a 1911 it will fit it.I will make the trade fo the SS2.Please PM me or post here.I will also need your address so I can send it out.Thanks in advance

7. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

OH BTW it is the slide model.

8. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

pm incoming.

9. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Holster has been traded.

10. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

crpydy I still have not recieved my holster.I have tried to email you and PM you with no responce.Please check your PM's

11. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

I received your holster and was trying to decide what to do with it, seeing as how the kydex is all gouged and sharp on the inside. Didn't want to wreck the finish on my gun. I'm sure you can understand. Had the holster been advertised more fairly I would not have had this dilema.

Lucky for you I'm a veritable jack of all trades. I fixed most of the cuts and gouges with a spoon and a blowtorch. I've decided to keep it. My NEW, NON-Fu'd holster will be going out to you Monday as per our agreement. But I have two questions first.

1- How did you succeed in doing that to the holster. I have two of them for other guns, and after 10's of thousands of draw strokes and drills, neither had that amount or type of wear. I want to make sure I don't do the same thing.

2- Did it cause any damage or wear on the finish of your gun?

As soon as I get your response your holster will ship. By all means post your answers here.

12. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

All I did was draw my Stock 1911 and carried it for a few months.There was never any damage to my gun.Maybe next time you can email me or answer your PM's.Btw you can send it back if you want.

13. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

BTW it was Monday March 6th when you where suppossed to ship out the holster.Have a nice day.

14. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Still no holster and not answering PM's.He must be a Kid and I bet I'm not the only one that has had problems with him.I am just going to consider my holster stolen.

15. crpydy

crpydy BachelorJack

Sorry, Ive been busy and had little time to deal with you. College, work fulltime and part time consulting will do that to you. Plus Saturday was St. Pat's and there was drinking to be done and friends to see. Why bother to see what nonsense you have pmed me now. My holster has already been sent your way. This transaction is done so far as I can see it.

Regrettably I am no longer a kid.

My holster was to ship when yours was received. Google my name. I have hundreds more feedbacks than you. Don't question my integrity. Keep in mind I sent you a brand new holster for your beat up used one. I didn't welsh out of our deal either even after you gave me the option. So watch your mouth. And stop PM ing me. Your flooding my inbox and I have other deals to do....