close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: NIB Kershaw Ken Onion G-10 Leek S30V

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by powernoodle, May 26, 2006.

1. powernoodle

powernoodle

Edited: Sale temporarily withdrawn due to inability to make it to USPS. Email me at 911(at)insightbb(dot)com if interested. - cheers

For sale is a new in box Kershaw Ken Onion Leek with G-10 scales and S30V steel. Comes inside plastic bag, in box, with all paperwork. Won't swear to it, but I think it has a lifetime warranty. Knife is brand new and completely virginous.

Price is $65 shipped.

Shipping to conus only, and payment by paypal only please. I'll provide paypal address. Let me know please if you are using CC, debit card or bank transfer. Must be 18 years old and its your responsibility to comply with state and local law.

I'll ship it by USPS priority mail on Tues morning May 30, 2006 and email you when it happens. Post office is closed Monday. I am not responsible for loss.

I'm placing this ad on candlepowerforums.com too. The first to post the words "I'll take it" or similar language with no conditions, either here or at CPF, gets it.

Looks exactly like this one, where you would pay $79.95 plus shipping.

FYI, I am Powernoodle on candlepowerforums with over 1500 posts and a swell reputation. :supergrin:

cheers

2. powernoodle

powernoodle

You want this knife. You know you do.