Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Infidel :)
Discussion Starter #1
** REDUCED **

I have a BRAND NEW Surefire shotgun fore end assembly for the Remington 870 (model # 618FA ) that also comes w/ a Rem 870 fore end tube already installed. The unit has NEVER been fired on a gun!!

This model has the pressure pad switch on the right side (if you were holding it installed on the gun) and the constant on / off switch on the left (see below).

I bought this for my 12 ga Rem 870 when it was going to be my first line of home defense weapon, never got to try it out on the gun, only installed a second fore end tube on it to make life easy, put it on the gun to see how it looked and felt, and put it in the safe after that. That's IT.
I have since switched over to a .223 rifle in the 870's place as my first line weapon, so I have no need for such an expensive lamp setup on my scatter gun. :)

Again, it already comes w/ a 12 ga Rem 870 fore end tube INSTALLED. All you have to do to put it on is take your fore end off and put this one on! No fighting with that impossible to get back on spanner nut that holds the fore end on to the tube! That or you can now have two fore ends (your old one and this new one) to easily switch between.

Price is $200 SHIPPED (CONUS / lower 48 only), remember, this price includes the fore end tube (Remington factory part - $25 value), it's already installed so you don't have to fight with it, and I'm paying the shipping (probably at least another $10 or so value with gas at $4 a gal).

I can take either Pay Pal (easiest), a money order, or a cashier's check. I can provide pictures if interested also. Unit will ship with all original paper work and box also.

Thanks -

Eric

Discussion Starter #2
btt............

Discussion Starter #3
Reduced................

Discussion Starter #4
Btt............