close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS:New Glock Magazine holders. also have Beretta and 1911.**pics**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mpearcex, Jan 13, 2006.

1. mpearcex

mpearcex

Kydex magazine holders, in Tan, for your Glock pistol mags in 9MM, 40 S&W and .357 SIG. They are made by me and are in new condition. These will fits thick belts up to 1 1/2 inches wide. These have a tension screw installed so you can adjust the tension on the magazine and can be loosened or tightened for a perfect mag draw. These are great for matches or compitition and IDPA legal. You can also use these for CCW or just use at the range. I also have in the same color for 1911's and Beretta 92's (M9).The cost is $14.00 shipped for a pair (2 mag holders) I would like to sell these in pairs. Also I will sell the second pair for only $12.00 and shipped with the first pair. Sorry but I do not have black. You can email me at:mpearcex@yahoo.comThis is also my paypal account as well. If you want the loop alittle longer (1 3/4 or 2 inches) that's not a problem. Just email me. I can also make these for GLocks in 45ACP and 10MM, sig P228 & P229 and CZ 75 & 85. And don't forget I can make AR mags as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mpearcex

mpearcex

Much more still avail.

3. mpearcex

mpearcex

BTT. edited post to show more magazines I now can make.

4. ShipWreck

ShipWreck Beretta 92 Nut!