close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Milt Sparks EX for G23

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Eric2340, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Eric2340

Eric2340 Infidel :)

I have a black Milt Sparks IWB EX (Executive's Companion) for sale.

It also comes with 2 additional belt loops that are interchangeable with the holster. The 3 belt loop sizes are 1 1/4", 1 1/2", and 1 3/4".

The holster obviously also fits not only a G23, but a G19 or G32 also.

The holster is practically brand new, with NO signs of wear. I basically ordered it, tried it on, wore it ONLY around the house a few times (maybe a total of 3 hours at the most total), and that's IT. The holster has NEVER left my home on me, or with a gun in it.

I am asking a total of $70.00 for it, buyer pays shipping. This is a really good deal on a basically NEW holster, not to mention the two additional belt loops which I am practically throwing in for free.

I will accept either a cashier's check or money order for payment.

Please respond here first if interested. Thank you -

Eric

2. Ghost-1

Ghost-1

Interested do you have any pic's of it? if so can email them to me at: calderman@elp.rr.com.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. Eric2340

I don't have any pictures of it at this moment, but if you go to www.miltsparks.com, they have VERY good pictures of it on their website (better than any I could take :).

BTW, I forgot to mention, the holster is of a RIGHT hand draw also.

Thanks -

Eric

4. hotrod26

hotrod26 NRA Life Member

Why are you selling the holster?

5. Eric2340

It's a little embarrassing :), but this was my last ditch effort at trying a IWB holster, as I had tried a few before, and the EX was supposed to be "The most comfortable IWB holster there ever was". Well, it IS the most comfortable out of all the IWB holsters I tried, but unfortunately IWB carry is NOT the most comfortable carry method for ME anymore. :(

See, I've put on a "little" weight since I've gotten re-married (50 lbs. or so ! :),so I'm a little more "round" now than I used to be.

I've had to switch over to belt carry, and so far it's worked out pretty well. Needless to say, now I have an expensive, custom made IWB holster sitting my drawer doing nothing. So I figured, why not liquidate it so I can get some other gun related things I've wanted/needed.

Nothing wrong with the holster, it's still perfect as if it were new (and actually it is still), I just got fat (fatter) is all. %)

Thanks -

Eric :)

6. Ghost-1

Ghost-1

Eric,

I will take it, I sent you another email about it let me know if you don't get it.;f

Thanks,
    Chris

7. Eric2340

The Spark's EX holster for a G23 that I listed here has been sold pending payment.

Thanks to all who replied and were interested.

Thank you -

Eric