close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Microtech Ultratech OTF

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by duckfsu, Oct 2, 2002.

1. duckfsu

duckfsu Lifetime Member

MINT condition MT UT6, dated 9/2001. This is the double-action OTF...it's completely badass. Stonewash blade, partially serrated. No scratches. Carried once, cut a little bit of paper, and that's it. This thing is scary sharp, and opens and closes nice and solid. Comes with pouch, unfilled warranty card, instructions, and white cardboard box reading "ULTRATECH S.W. /SERR."

I also have a mint condition UDT, dated 12/2001. Never carried. Stonewash blade, plain-edge. Opens with a kick and locks up solid. Has stop-pin rattle, which I'm told is normal, and MT will make it stop rattling for free if it really bothers you. Comes with original MT box, lanyard, pouch, and paperwork.

I'd like to trade for a Mossberg 590 or a very nice Remington 870 + accessories, or a Marine Magnum, 1187 Police, or perhaps some other shotgun...I'm open to offers. I'm also looking for a bolt-action rifle in .308, preferably a Remington. I can offer both knives, or individually, or we can work something else out depending on the value of what you have. I'm willing to accomodate.

Oh also, this is an odd request, but if you have SODIMM memory that will work with a Dell laptop, I'd be interested in that as well.

Retail is $425+ for the UT6 and $110 for the UDT... I've rarely seen UT6's offered used, but I need the cash so.... $300 shipped to your door via USPS Priority Mail, $95 for the UDT. I will accept PayPal (no extra fee!) or MO only. By contacting me about this knife, you are stating that it is legal for you to own.

2. duckfsu

duckfsu Lifetime Member

3. duckfsu

duckfsu Lifetime Member

BTT with a new cheap price on the UT6 ... c'mon, it needs to go.