close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS - MEC 600 JR, 12 ga reloader

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Rob62, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Rob62

Rob62 My word is my bond

MEC 600 JR, 12ga shotgun shell reloader. Comes with 1 charging bar and 1 bushing (#29), 1 shot and 1 powder container, instruction manual and MEC EZ pack which is used to easily load 25 loaded shells into a shell box.

I got this gear with the plan to reload shotgun shells but am just too busy with my rifle and pistol reloading to get into another project so this equipment is extra. Plus I really don’t shoot enough shotgun shells to make it practical for me to roll my own. This stuff is in used condition and in some areas shows signs of minor surface rust from the previous owner having stored everything in his garage. The loader does look fully functional and I cleaned the surface rust as best as I could and lightly oil coated everything.

I believe that this would be a good for someone wanting an inexpensive set up to start shotgun reloading. While the Lee shotgun loader might be slightly less expensive it is made of plastic while the MEC 600 JR is all steel and looks like it will still give many years of faithful service to someone.

Asking $55 shipped for everything in the continental USA. Or would trade for stuff I can use.

Regards,

Rob