Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$90 shipped SOLD

Masters of Defence Micheal Janich design. Lightly used but in excellent condition. No issues.

Prices are shipped with insurance. PayPal + 4% (personal gift option =no fees) or Postal Money Order.

I will honor first "I will take it" by post or PM (PM works best). Trade offers will be considered but Cash is King as I am trying to fund some new purchases.

Here is some info:

The largest of the incredibly durable M.O.D combat folders, Michael Janich's Tempest offers the ability to reverse the direction of the pocket clip. This provides for point up or point down pocket carry. The pristine grind lines visible on the Tempest and all M.O.D. knives are the result of a double bead blast with two different gradients of media. Unlike the less expensive methods of tossing knives into tumbling media, M.O.D. finishing treatments are the standard to which others aspire. Janich's blade design offers considerable heft for users with larger hands and features extraordinary penetration capability against heavily covered attackers.

Handles:
Milled, hardened 6061-T6 Aluminum
Blade:
154cm high carbon stainless steel alloy, 60 Rockwell hardness! Cryogenically hardened for complete molecular conversion and absolute dimensional stability. Ambidextrous milled thumb studs.
Handle Finish:
Military Spec Hardcoat, Black Anodized, Pocket/Belt
Clip:
Through hardened 301 Stainless steel, matte finish. Reversible point-up/down by user!
Overall Length:
7.8", 4.4" when closed
Blade Length:
3.5"
Blade Thickness:
148 thousandths
Locking Liner:
17-4 Stainless steel, 76 thousandths, sustains over 100 lbs of reverse force
Edging Treatment:
Precision hollow ground modified spearpoint by Vaughn Neeley. Thumb ridge on top.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts