Glock Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: CZ75 P01 COMPACT with some upgrades.

Only Putchased this pistol less than a year ago. maybe 7-8months. Only have around 100-150 flawless rounds threw it. It is the most comfortable pistol only bested by my Like brand new DW Valor In which I’m also posting for sale. I have did several things as follows; CGW OMEGA SPRING/TRIGGER kit which I installed myself which has brought this DA/SA TRIGGER PULL & RESET LENGTH TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL IN TRIGGER PULL WEIGHT IN DA & SA AND DRAMATICALLY SHORTENED THE RESET. ALSO PURCHASED a set of new, GREEN CGW ALUMINUM THIN GRIPS WHICH MAKE THE GRIP THAT MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE; A SET OF TFX TRUGLO WITH ORANGE RING AROUND GREEN TRITIUM/FIBER OPIC DOT. THIS PISTOL ALWAYS GO BANG AND THE EJECTION PATTER IS RIDICULOUSLY CONSISTENT. ONLY SELLING TO FUND OTHER PEW PEW STUFF. I WILL EVEN THROW IN A & R-DESIGN AIWB w/claw WHICH WILL INCREASE THE PRICE. I also have a CZ75 KADET II KIT WHICH IS NEW IN THE BOX W/ extra PCR SLIDE CATCH (It improves functionality for last shot-locking the slide back). You don’t have to buy the entire package (holster & Kadet II KIT but it’s an option. This pistol is boringly accurate AND PLAN ON BUYING ANOTHER. Forged Aluminum Frame, FORGED SS SLIDE. Your able to switch from supplied ambi “safeties levers for a cocked & locked condition or use the supplied ambi de-cocker if that’s how you like to run your CZ’s. Their are some minor dings and the pictures below should note them otherwise the poly coat looks great, (2) 14 round magazines, test target, Booklet, paperwork & original grips, springs, hammer, Lock receipts for extras & clamshell carrying case. This is an absolute joy to shoot.

$975 shipped from my ffl to your ffl
$1175 (AIWB w/ Claw Holster included (holster has a lifetime warranty and fits with the attachment of the inforce AcPL weapon light.

If you want the Kadet 2 .22 conversion kit, check out my listing in classified nonfirearm parts to add to cost.

Accept Pay Pal; FF OPTION PREFERED OTHERWISE BUYER WILL PAY ANY PP FEES + full cost of firearm + addition items listed. ALSO WILL ACCEPT MONEY ORDERS MADE OUT TO ME.

Please know your State laws, will only transfer from my ffl to your ffl and within the U.S..

If you have any inquiries, questions, refrences or more pictures please DM me.

Thanks for looking!

Gun Firearm Trigger Ammunition Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Gun accessory Tan Everyday carry
Stationery Tool Office instrument Hammer Office supplies
Carmine Toy
Plastic Fictional character
Gun Ammunition Trigger Gun accessory Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger White Black
Pattern Khaki Tan Everyday carry Gun accessory
Camouflage Everyday carry Webbing
Brown Black Tan Metal Beige
Gun Trigger Gun accessory Tan Ammunition
Gun Firearm Gun accessory Tan Everyday carry
Carmine Toy
Plastic Fictional character
Gun Ammunition Trigger Gun accessory Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger White Black
Pattern Khaki Tan Everyday carry Gun accessory

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.