Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Boom.
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. LMT Defender lower receiver, with flat dark earth Magpul CTR stock (mil-spec, with rubber butt pad) and MIAD grip, and Magpul trigger guard. CAR and H buffer included. Lower came with LMT's two-stage trigger installed and has a round count of zero (upper was mounted but never fired). $560 (plus transfer/tax) value, looking for $500 FTF

2. Purchased early April from ckay http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=13164 , no rounds fired since I took possession.

Specifications:

-LMT 14.5" stripped upper 1/7 twist MP tested
-Perm. attached Yankee Hill Machine 5C2 Phantom
-Larue Tactical 7.0 Free Float

Added:

-LMT standard AR-15 BCG (round count: 0)
-Troy Rear folding BUIS
-CMT charging handle

Mounted to LMT Defender lower, never got around to firing this one. Here it is on the rifle:

Here it is when I bought it, sans BCG, CH, and rear sight:

As mentioned in the original ad, the upper is in good condition with slight handling marks. Side sling adapter in last picture has been removed but I probably still have it around somewhere.

I have black and FDE Magpul XT and XTM rail panels, roughly enough to cover all four rails with any of the four variations (black/FDE, XT/XTM). Let me know which if any you want and I'll include those. I believe there are 3 intact XTs in each color, 1 of each was cut down for the side where I had an X300 mounted.

This upper would cost around $1k if purchased new, looking to get $850 shipped OBO. Will accept $1300 FTF for the complete rifle with 2 PMags included.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts