close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS-left Comp-Tac paddle/slide, Galco NSAII for 1911s

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by sheepdog, Jan 27, 2007.

1. sheepdog

sheepdog Texan

Comp Tac is SPF
    NSA is SPF
    Galco NSAII IWB to fit a 5 inch 1911. It has some wear an nicks at the top front of the holster, I thought there was a small puncture from the front sight but now can't find it. It looks like the previous owner carried something on the belt just ahead of the holster and it dug some nicks out of the outside, top front of the holster. I just sent some pics as requested and now have pics of this holster if anyone is interested. Inside the holster in this area is not damaged at all. This can be set up for a left or right handed IWB carry, and retail is over $65 bucks.
    Holster is $30 bucks mailed first class, add $2 per holster if Paypal gets involved, $4 if you want Priority mail. TRADES: I would trade or a good set of 1911 grips, square bottom,, let me know what you got. Both for $50...and I'll eat the Painpal. Post it here then E-mail any "take its."
    EDITED to describe nicks and gouges on leather of holster-want to be 100% up front. Still a good holster and price.

2. P&R1951

P&R1951

What kind of gun does this fit?

3. sheepdog

sheepdog Texan

Oops, should have made it clear, it's for a 1911-any barrel length, obviously.

4. P&R1951

P&R1951

Could you send some pics to hoosier1951 (at) valornet.com please?

Include a pic of the damaged area.

5. sheepdog

sheepdog Texan

SPF on the NSAII, also.