close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Kimber Raptor II Custom Shop

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Clayton, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Clayton

Clayton

I have a full size Raptor II from Kimber's Custom Shop. I purchased it new from a local dealer about 2 years ago. This pistol is in excellent condition that has cycled about 800 rounds through it.

I carried it on several occasions in Del Fatti ISP-LP, inside waist band holster. The pistol comes with the original box, papers, all factory supplied accessories, Kimber magazine as well as two 7 round Wilson Combat magazines.

This pistol has properly fed, fired and ejected every time I pulled the trigger without any issues save a few rounds during the break-in period. You will be very happy with the factory night sights. The overall workmanship put into the design and manufacture of this pistol is excellent.

I would be happy to send pictures to anyone interested in purchasing this pistol.

Price - $850 plus $20 NEXT DAY SHIPPING (I pick up the rest).

Also, to those who buy the pistol, if you are interested, I can sell you my like new Del Fatti ISP-LP IWB holster for $250. Otherwise, it will go on ebay where these sell for over $350

I have almost 200 positive feedbacks on ebay with 100% score (ID: iosystems_2005). Also, I successfully traded my Glock 36 for a Kahr PM9 a few years ago on this forum.

I am in Manchester, NH. Anyone interested of coming up to take a look at this pistol is welcome to do so. Please email me to arrange for a meeting

g t a r a y a n AT g m a i l DOT c o m

Thank you for your interest

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. Clayton

Clayton

Some one needs to buy this pistol!

3. IAmMcLovin

IAmMcLovin

Pictures available?

4. Clayton

Clayton

5. Clayton