Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Kimber Elite Pro 1911 in 45 ACP. Kimber's "Pro" series is their 4" slide (ie Commander size). Gun is in excellent condition, showing very little evidence of being fired.

There were only 2500 made in 1999 (so this is a pre-Schwartz series, like the 70s series Colts). The slide has a black Kimber finish with rear cocking serrations and three dot night sights. The frame has a silver KimPro finish that has very light wear from use. The front strap has 30 LPI checkering and a checkered main spring housing. Ambi thumb safety with a high ride beavertail grip safety. The slide and frame both have a full meltdown treatment. There is also a black low profile mag well. Grips are cocobolo.

It is a great carry 1911 that weighs 28oz. It is basically like the Super Carry Pro, except not bobtailed.

Asking $950, shipped to your FFL.****SOLD PENDING FUNDS****

First "I'll take it" email gets it. Payment by USPS Money Order, cashier's check, certified funds. Feel free to email with questions.

Thanks for looking!

BB45C

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention that it comes with a like-new condition, but not pictured, Wilson Combat 8-round magazine ($50 value).

BB45C

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great pistol @ a even great price ! I have one also ! Surprised you haven't sold it yet ????

GLWS !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Ronin16.

Not really looking for anything in trade at the moment but PM me with what you have and we can discuss off-line.

BB45C

1 - 8 of 8 Posts