Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD*

BRAND NEW and UNFIRED Kimber 8400 Montana rifle chambered in 30-06. Comes with rings and all items originally from the factory(box, manual, etc). Synthetic stock with 24" Satin stainless barrel. Only mfg. in 30-06 from 2006-2009(no longer made in 30-06). Weighs 6 lbs and holds 4+1 rounds. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
$900 FTF or $935 shipped(must ship to an FFL). If shipped, ONLY method of payment accepted is a USPS money order(no other money orders will be accepted). If FTF, I am from NW Ohio near Findlay and am willing to drive anywhere up to within an hour or so away and will accept cash ONLY. Must be able to provide identification showing that you are an Ohio resident if FTF. Please contact me via email at [email protected] with any questions to get a quicker response as emails go to my cell phone. Thanks, Chris<o:p></o:p>

·
I'll Take Point
291 Posts
Nice 8400, but I'd rather have the floors, the cabinets and that sweet butcher's block. Free bump for awesome woodwork!

Tex

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Texan. 4 years of blood, sweat, and tears.......literally. The wife and I like primitive style things.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks Texan. 4 years of blood, sweat, and tears.......literally. The wife and I are into primitive stuff.
Was gonna make a sex joke here, but I'll just bump a fellow Buckeye's thread instead! Primitive stuff...lol....you savage cave man you. :rofl:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha ha Jordan. Thanks for the heads up. I have edited my reply.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Retail is over $1,300 on this one. Here's your chance to save big!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts