close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Kelty Arrowhead hydration backpack

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 6530, Dec 18, 2003.

1. 6530

I bought this pack a few months ago and have used it only once - so it's in like-new condition. It's described on most Web sites as being a "technical day pack," but I guess it's too technical for me. It has a removable waistband with dual pockets, a large main internal pocket, a front organizer pocket with lots of little sub-pockets for pens, papers, wallets, etc. and a lined sunglasses pocket. It's also got two outside zipper pockets, each of which will fit a 32oz. wide-mouth Nalgene bottle. The frame is twin aluminum spars that are very stiff. It's got a compression pocket on the very outside with attachment points for a daisy chain and there's an ice axe loop on the bottom. This is a great pack, just too much for me. It's got a capacity of 2,500 cu. in.

I used it on a single trip to London this summer, where it spent most of the time in the hotel room. I filled the reservoir with water once before I left home to check for leaks, but haven't used the bite valve at all.

I can provide a scan of the actual pack if necessary.

These sell for $125 new - I'd like to get $115 shipped CONUS for it. I'm also open to interesting trades.

Email me at flatcow@flatcow.com with any questions.

Thanks!

Jonathan