close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Kahr K9 with NS, wood grips (Bellevue, WA)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TMann, Jan 5, 2010.

1. TMann

TMann

The Kahr has been traded, including the wood grips and the holster. Thanks to all who inquired.

I am selling an excellent condition Kahr K9. I don't carry this gun much as I thought that I would as I have come to prefer carrying small revolvers.

I am not the first owner of this gun, so I'm not sure how many rounds have been through it in total. I have put about ~150 rounds through it since I acquired it last summer. The gun is in excellent overall condition. The exterior of the gun is smooth and free from dents or scratches. The sides of the slide are polished and contrast nicely with the matte finish on the rest of the gun. The gun has night sights, (I don't know the brand.) Also included are two 7-rd mags, the original rubber grips, plus a set of checkered wood grips. Unfortunately, I do not have the box or the user manuals.

Price: $600 FTF. I'm willing to sell without the wood grips for $560 FTF. Shipping from my FFL to yours is $30 extra. The price of this gun takes into account the extra value of the night sights, and the wood grips. I'd prefer a sale to a trade, but I'm open to offers for handgun trades. As always, the worst that I can say "No thanks." :)

If someone buys the gun, I also have a Milt Sparks Watch Six holster that I will sell for an extra $75. (Holster not for sale separately.)

Thanks for looking.

TMann

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  2. dnuggett

dnuggett PRO 2A

Great looking Kahr!

3. totway1

totway1

4. cc1970

cc1970

i had two(ss and blackend ss) very nice

5. tk13

tk13

If you would consider selling the wood grips by themselves, I would be interested. Please let me know. Thanks.

6. Kramer

Kramer Millennium Member

Any interest in a Kahr PM9 for trade?

7. TMann

TMann

The Kahr has been traded, including the wood grips and the holster. Thanks to all who inquired.