close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Kahr holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by h2o-5o, Oct 18, 2006.

1. h2o-5o

h2o-5o Owned by Pugs

For sale only, no trades.

Galco Miami Classic shoulder holster system. Tan, right hand, new in bag, never even removed from bag. Listed on bag as fitting K-9, K-40, P-9, and P-40. $100 or best offer.

[​IMG]

Mitch Rosen 5JR President Express holster for K-9/P-9, right hand, 1.5" loops, reddish-brown color (not as red as the photos appear). Offset construction for additional comfort. Very, very lightly used. $50 or best offer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. h2o-5o

h2o-5o Owned by Pugs

Rosen is sold, pending payment.

3. Clay1

Clay1

Did you receive the Paypal payment from me for the Mitch Rosen holster? If so please mark as sold and no longer pending funds. Thanks for the nice product, can't wait to get it in my hands.

Rick

4. h2o-5o

h2o-5o Owned by Pugs

Yes, I received your Paypal payment. Yes, the holster is sold now. I received your payment after I went to work and to the post office yesterday, so it will go out today. I will send you confirmation sometime after I mail it, as well as the delivery confirmation number.

5. Clay1

Clay1

I received the confirmation number - thanks, I was out of town. I will post when I receive the holster.

Rick

6. Clay1

Clay1

The holster arrived and is perfect. Thanks for the good deal. It was a pleasure to do business with you. The transaction was very smooth and trouble free.

Rick