Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a nearly new ITT Single Battery Generation III PVS 14 with hand select tube purchased from Victor at TNVC less than 1 year ago (paid $3500 for the hand select tube and kit).

Tube has approximately 3 hours of use on it and everything is in mint condition and operates as new.

Comes with all accessories--demist shield, sacrificial window (push type), lens caps, rubber eyepiece, j-arm, head mount, brow pads, lens paper, pouch, manuals and paperwork.

No data card provided as the newer units do not come with them, but this tube is nearly flawless. There are no pinholes or any other blemishes in the picture--this tube is truly "hand select."

Also comes with rhino and black Bell Faction helmet with mount (worth approximately $135).

Asking $3200 $3100 for the whole package, and I'll pay shipping and insurance.

This is OVER $600 off retail, and I've done the hard work of finding the rhino and mount (which are ebay items, or cost much more retail) and attaching the mount to the helmet.

Ships upon receipt of payment. Bank cashier or certified checks and postal money orders accepted for payment.

Please email me at [email protected]

I have great feedback on AR15.com...you won't be disappointed.

This pic is not the best, but it shows that the tube is blemish free.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts