close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS in NoVA: Like-new CCF Raceframe compete

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by cledford3, Jan 25, 2010.

1. cledford3

cledford3

I am selling my stainless CCF raceframe, complete, including an OEM glock mag in your choice of caliber - either 9mm or .40. It is in like new condition, has less than 500 rounds total on it and I can send it configured for either 9mm (with appropriate mag & ejector) or .40. It would come with 1 slightly used and one brand new CCF buffer and all Glock frame internals installed. This is a "plug and play" solution - simple drop your complete top end onto the frame and it is ready to use!

The frame currently sells for $279 (bare - no internals) on sale at CCF website (I paid $340) and the parts add up to $100 additional (includes all lower parts, specifically including the Glock OEM 3.5 connector and a (1) highcap Glock magazine (where legal…) for an original total of $425. (or $379 adjusted for their current “sale” posted on the website…)

I’m looking for $200 plus shipping & transfer fees. This also includes both of the CCF backtraps, the normal (Glock) contour and the "1911."

Preference will be given to local FTF, or instate transfers, although I'm ok with shipping.

Thanks!

-Calvin

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. cledford3

cledford3

Bumping this due to price drop. I'm getting married in 18 days and could use the $$$ for our honeymoon :)

-Calvin