close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS - Holster/Speedloader combo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Bottomfeeder, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Bottomfeeder

Bottomfeeder

Hello to all -

I'm one of those quiet, lurking type of members who has way more to learn than info to give, so I never post. Recently ventured to the world of subcompact autos out of necessity for deep concealment. Will probably never forgive myself for trading the 686 but I did and now have some accessories left.

Holster - Don Hume Model H721 No. 7 - 4"
    Black, boned, with thumb break. I mostly carried this in my large laptop bag inside of a soft stocking cap so the edges and finish are in excellent condition. I rarely carried this rig on my belt, so the belt slots have minimal wear and have lost minimal stiffness. I did not use the thumb break while carrying in my laptop bag, so it is also in excellent condition.

Speedloader - H.K.S. model 586
    I kept this in my nightstand at home and did not carry it. It is in as new condition. I would keep this speedloader, but my next gun will be one of the five shot carry models.

Price for both is $35 shipped unless shipping cost is drastically effected by buyers location or shipping request. Pictures on request. I would prefer to email pictures directly to anyone who is interested.

Thanks.
    Bottomfeeder

2. Bottomfeeder

Bottomfeeder