close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Gerber MKI, Cold Steel, Custom Patch

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Ronaldo, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Ronaldo

Ronaldo Ancient Member Millennium Member

All knives below are for sale or will trade for Strider GB. Not interested in any other swaps. Immediate shipment with paypal or money order, personal checks accepted but must clear to my satisfaction before shipping.

Be sure to scroll down all the way to see everything....
    Thanks,
    Ron

----------------------
    Gerber MK I, original production with black sheath, Vietnam era, early 70's vintage. This knife has been used and shows it, has a lot of history. No rust or corrosion but is stained from blood or ???. I have left it uncleaned and unpolished. Tip has been reground at some point. Not a junker by any means, shows character, but is still as strong as the day it was made, a real tribute to early Gerber knife quality of the Vietnam era. $75 + $7.50 Shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-----------------------------
    Cold Steel Master Hunter, Carbon V steel, new and unused in original box. Not the fanciest knife in the world but can be depended on and makes a gerat backup. $45 + $7.50 shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------------------------------

Finally, a handcrafted knife with deer antler handle. I made this myself when I was into the blackpowder thing, but never used it. Comes with handmade leather sheath, of the style to be tied to your bullet bag strap. Looks good and blade is of modern steel. $65 + $7.50 shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ----------------------------------