close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Garmin GPS III Plus

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bigrob215, Aug 20, 2006.

1. bigrob215

bigrob215 Rock Star

Like new,bought a couple of years ago, just found it in my closet while moving, used a few times in car, to complicated for me to figure out....dont have the money to get the map CD's either.....comes with unit, box (no original packing), serial cable. Manual can be downloaded from garmin's site. also have the window section mount that i have to find in my bedroom somewhere....will ship later when i find it. Asking $150/bo shipped via USPS priority. I take paypal.

Additional Information about the receiver:
    GARMIN's new GPS III Plus offers cartographic capabilities formerly found only in high-end automotive navigation and marine chartplotting units. Simply plug it into a PC and download an extra 1.44 MB of map data from GARMIN's line of MapSource CD ROM's to give you instant detailed maps. Whether you're cruising the streets or pounding the waves, GARMIN has the maps you need. Choose the U.S. Roads and Recreation CD for city street level detail and even inland marine features such as lake and river shorelines, boat ramp and marina locations. Other CD's give you worldwide coverage of coastlines, including a database of coastal cities, navaids and inland roads.

Features
    Waterproof Standard IPX7 Waterproof Standard, High Impact plastic alloy case
    Number of Routes 20
    Battery Average Run Time Up to 36 Hours
    Map Features Internal, Download maps

Details
    Display Size 2.2 in. x 1.5 in.
    Interface Keypad
    Antenna Type Detachable
    PC Interface NMEA-0183
    Dimensions (W X D X H) 5 in. x 1.62 in. x 2.32 in.
    Weight .56 lb.
    MPN gpsiii+

[​IMG]