Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full size, 10mm, Short Frame Glock 20. LNIB Pistol (100 rounds fired, not holstered, pristine) with Factory Three-Dot Night Sights, Talon Rubber Grip & Extended Slide Release.

Plus the following:

- Ten Fifteen Round Magazines
- Surefire X300U-B 1000Lumen Weapons Light
- Raven Concealment Black Kydex Light-Compatible Phantom Modular Holster & Single Magazine Carrier. Black, RH, 1.5

I have a carbon copy of this setup and so these are all the designated "spares". Everything here is absolutely indistinguishable from new.

$1100 shipped for all!

1.JPG
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
11.jpeg

·
Previously Beard Man
64 Posts
Why from Glock website I don't see any difference between "regular" Glock 20 and Glock 20SF?
All demolitions are same.
So what is actually "SF" stands for?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Why from Glock website I don't see any difference between "regular" Glock 20 and Glock 20SF?
All demolitions are same.
So what is actually "SF" stands for?
SF is short frame. I believe the grip is a little longer on the regular G20. Note though that there are no Gen4 SF models, so if you want a Gen4, you have to get a regular frame.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I believe that the SF replaced the original larger frame on the gen3. The size of the gen4 is the same as the SF when you do not have any of the back straps installed.

·
Previously Beard Man
64 Posts
SF is short frame. I believe the grip is a little longer on the regular G20. Note though that there are no Gen4 SF models, so if you want a Gen4, you have to get a regular frame.
"Regular" Glock 20 and Glock 20SF have exactly the same size from the Glock site,there is no little longer or shorter,all numbers are the same.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
The grip circumference is smaller on the sf frame, I believe it’s the same as a gen 4 without any back straps. Compare it to a gen 3 (non sf) frame dimension.
Do a search, there was a member here that did a nice comparison of them back around 2013-2014. Now let’s stop mucking up the mans for sale thread.

OP good luck with your sale.

·
Previously Beard Man
64 Posts
Gen4 Glock 20 and Glock 20SF have exactly the dimentions.
The grip circumference is smaller on the sf frame, I believe it’s the same as a gen 4 without any back straps. Compare it to a gen 3 (non sf) frame dimension.
Do a search, there was a member here that did a nice comparison of them back around 2013-2014. Now let’s stop mucking up the mans for sale thread.

OP good luck with your sale.
Gen4 Glock 20 and Glock 20SF have exactly the same dimensions.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Sounds like a fair deal. I own a Gen 2 Glock 20 and the grip on it is longer and wider than a huge family sized soap bar. That’s what drove Glock to develop the SF. I got used to it and still own her all these years later.

24266DFA-CA1F-4DA5-86F2-5AEBFDC6B52E.jpeg

·
Registered
196 Posts
There s a Youtube video showing a gen3 SF vs gen4 regular g20 where the guy measures both and the SF is 1/4 in narrower in the grip Front to Back (not thickness)
He shows both mag wells and the SF has a pretty obvious, much smaller opening in the "extra space" part of the grip behind the magazine.

He measures both at the top and bottom of the grip and shows a roughly 1/4" difference in grip circumference.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts