close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Fuji S1 Pro Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by zoyter2, Nov 27, 2006.

1. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

All, I have upgraded to the Nikon D200 and am selling my S1. I decided to offer it here before I sell on the photo forums.

This camera has been immaculatly cared for and is in mint condition. This body uses Nikon AF lens. The body has no scratches or signs of use. I am also including a 1 gig IBM Micro-drive AND the PC adapter to plug right into you laptop. I am including a SmartMedia 16 meg card, and all the cables. I am including the AC adapter.

I also am selling the SB-26 Nikon flash seen below. It is in perfect working condition, and in good cosmetic condition. There is some light scratching in areas of the flash, but it functions flawlessly. This is the Nikon flash that can serve as a wireless remote flash (slave) firing when it 'sees' the camera flash. Perfect for portrait work.

The camera data, specs and an extensive, in-depth review is at the link below.

Fuji S1 Pro Digital Camera

I am asking $350 for the camera, and $100 for the flash. If you want both, I will take $425 for everything. Shipping is actual cost with insurance.

This camera has the best color reproduction of any I have ever used, to include the Nikon. A great way to break into the digital SLR field.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

BTT one time before auction! Last chance. Open to trades also....make suggestions.

3. Brass Nazi

Brass Nazi NO BRASS FOR U!

How many megapixels is it? Is there an onboard flash?

4. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

6.13 MP resolution output. This camera has the 3.14 MP superCCD. :thumbsup:

Yes it has an on-board flash.

5. mattellis2

mattellis2

dagnabit. where were you 2 months ago?!

-matt