close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/FT WARN 8274 WINCH (pics)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by IPSC-1, Dec 9, 2002.

1. IPSC-1

IPSC-1 Insta-Gator

This is the original, sought after 8274, not the 8274-50. Selenoid activated, easy to repair in the field. New main seal and thrustwasher. Motor just rebuilt (brushes replaced, springs checked etc.)
    Cable is in near perfect condition. Bought the roller failrlead new and never used it. Also comes with new remote control. This winch weighs over 100lbs, for the right deal I may split shipping with the buyer/trader.
    Excellent shape, valued approx $700.00.
    Trade for rifles, handguns or optics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JAY-TX

JAY-TX

Let the negotiating begin. What's the lowest you will go on the price? If it's valued at $700.00 like you say, I can run down to my local 4x4 shop and buy it. I once had a car. No matter how hard I tried I could not sell that thing for what the blue book VALUED it at. I've got a CZ-75 plus some cash I might be willing to deal.

3. JAY-TX

JAY-TX

Let the negotiating begin. What's the lowest you will go on the price? If it's valued at $700.00 like you say, I can run down to my local 4x4 shop and buy it. I once had a car. No matter how hard I tried I could not sell that thing for what the blue book VALUED it at. I've got a CZ-75 plus some cash I might be willing to deal.

4. JAY-TX

JAY-TX

5. JAY-TX

JAY-TX

6. JAY-TX

JAY-TX

7. JAY-TX

JAY-TX

8. JAY-TX

JAY-TX

How much? Lowest offer?

9. JAY-TX

JAY-TX

How much? Lowest offer?