Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here is an awesome parts Telecaster I bought and just have not had the time to play. It is basically a parts made version of a 52 reissue. I will post the description from when I bought it below. It is in great condtion, a few dings on it and a 2nd hole for a strap button are the only negatives. I am in Central Florida but an willing to ship or do ftf deal. Looking for $530 shipped and paypaled OBO.

The original description follows:

"Basically, this is a professionally made parts tele with some of the best components available. Neck is pretty chunky, but not a baseball bat and has a great feel. My understanding is that it's a real Fender neck with bootleg logos on it. 60hz noise is greatly reduced by copper cavity shielding.

Specs: USA Fender neck 9.5 radius 11/16 nut, Fralin Blues Special bridge and 2% overwound neck, all USA Fender hardware except for Schaller tuners, vintage cloth wire, copper cavity shielding, cts pots, hovland capacitor, treble bleed volume mod, 4-way switch, compensated brass saddles. Semi-gloss rubbed finish ash body. It sounds awesome, has a ton of sustain and plays really well. I've spent time over the years tweaking the tone and playability to a sweet spot"

Attachments

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
What type of Shotgun are you looking for?
Does the Tele come with a case?
Would love to see more pictures of the Parts Tele..
Looks like a NICE Axe..
I really don't need another electric BUT??
I have a a Gibson Blueshawk plus several others..
Gary

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Thanks I'm gonna look into a Remington 1100 or the other Deal we talked about..
Looks to me like you have $800 worth of parts in that creation..
I bet it sounds awesome, Sure Look Great..
Here's the six pics you sent me.. Awesome..
Gary

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am kinda looking for a 9mm, maybe a 92fs or something along those lines, if anyone would want to trade for a killer guitar send me a pm.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Price lowered to $530 and more trade/partial trade ideas, Beretta 96, Mini Cougar, PPS, PPK, 870, Remington 700, .22 revolver, Kahr, Mil-Spec. Try me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts