close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/FT Lots of knives and one short sword

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by FanForLife, Jun 23, 2006.

1. FanForLife

FanForLife

The knives are :
    - One Kershaw civilian? version of amphibian with black kraton and rubber grip (no sheath) same as above...$25.00

- Spyderco FRN Delica,combo edge VG10 made in seki city, carried and used to cut paper only. Wear on the reversible metal clip and I have the box...$35.00

- One Kershaw Amphibian with leather sheath and plastic dive sheath, carried and used but not abused, still sharp as hell ... $35.00

- One CRKT Crawford/Kasper Companion with the one belt sheath, hardly ever carried...$25.00

- Gil Hibben kerambit from United Cutlery...$20.00

- IronMountain Knives Pakal Fighter, custom handmade by Zach Whitson. His first commercial knife. 4" mirror polished ats-34 blade with hand made leather sheath (right hand carry). Blade has some scratches from carrying and drawing over a period of one year, but mirror polish is fantastic still. Knife has never cut anything but air :) ...$190.00
    sword :
    - Filipino bolo of unknown make and origin. I found it at a knife show in MO a few years back. ...$45.00

2. FanForLife

FanForLife

BTTT with lowered prices!!!

One Kershaw civilian? version of amphibian with black kraton and rubber grip (no sheath) same as above...$20.00

Spyderco FRN Delica,combo edge VG10 made in seki city, carried and used to cut paper only. Wear on the reversible metal clip and I have the box...$30.00

One Kershaw Amphibian with leather sheath and plastic dive sheath, carried and used but not abused, still sharp as hell ... $30.00

- One CRKT Crawford/Kasper Companion with the one belt sheath, hardly ever carried...$20.00

Gil Hibben kerambit from United Cutlery...$20.00

IronMountain Knives Pakal Fighter, custom handmade by Zach Whitson. His first commercial knife. 4" mirror polished ats-34 blade with hand made leather sheath (right hand carry). Blade has some scratches from carrying and drawing over a period of one year, but mirror polish is fantastic still. Knife has never cut anything but air ...185.00

sword :
    - Filipino bolo of unknown make and origin. I found it at a knife show in MO a few years back. ...$40.00

Trade offers are welcome too!!!

3. FanForLife

FanForLife

I'm baaack!!
    Bttt
    The Delica is gone, traded on BFC.

4. FanForLife

FanForLife

BTTT
    The Spyderco Delica is gone and the Hibben is SPF