1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I
am
looking
to I would like to trade this for a Para Carry 9, Kel Tec PF9 (Plus Cash), or a G21sf.

BUT...

FREE SHIPPING !!!!! **To your FFL**

I will just sell it for $500. It will come with 4 mags. I also have the black base plates if you dont want the orange plates. Never had a jam or anything. I have shot about 300 rounds thru it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All PM's answered.

Still available.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does that price include shipping to FFl? Does this gun come with the paper work and box and also do you have a way of accepting a credit card?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Does that price include shipping to FFl? Does this gun come with the paper work and box and also do you have a way of accepting a credit card?

Yes sorry it comes with the box and paperwork. You can pay with a credit card thru paypal. However I would need you to add the 3.5% to cover paypals fees.

Send me a PM if you should have any other questions.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated....

FREE SHIPPING !!!!! **To your FFL**

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Alot of PM's but no one has pulled the trigger.. :supergrin:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I updated the pictures...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have a glock 21 2nd gen in mint condition with trudot night sights. lmk if interested

Thank you for the offer but I am really just looking for Gen 3 Glocks.
Sorry I should have said that above..

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have a G21 3rd gen.,light rail,polished barrel, 2 13rds mags LNIB, 150 rds down the pipe gun is a safequee,check my add I have it posted... Im in s. Florida

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a G21 3rd gen.,light rail,polished barrel, 2 13rds mags LNIB, 150 rds down the pipe gun is a safequee,check my add I have it posted... Im in s. Florida

Damn that look bad ass..

Thank you for the offer. Give me like 24 hours to think about it. I was looking for something with night sights.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.