Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few guns I’m wanting to sell or trade. I am the original owner of all of these guns, they all come with the factory boxes and parts, all of them have been meticulously maintained since day one and all of them have zero issues. I'm kind of a trigger snob and these three Glocks have literally some of the best triggers you will find on any plastic.

I will also consider trading multiple/all of my own guns for the following: CZ SP-01/Shadow/AccuShadow/Czeckmate/TSO, a nice 2011 (such as STI), a high end 1911 (such as a LesBaer), Wilson Combat Beretta 92, Sig P210, Sig P226 X5/6, a precision bolt action rifle in 308 or 6.5, a nice Pistol Caliber Carbine or older Military guns.

Glock 34 MOS Gen4- Has 1500-2000rds through it and everything works flawlessly. Gun would be ideal for USPSA, IDPA ESP and 3-gun with over $800 in accessories. Mods are: Zev fully adj Fulcrum trigger kit, Zev large magwell with grip weight, SS guide captured, rod with different springs included, Warren sights with wider sight radius and fiber optic front, SS pins throughout, some mild trigger guard grip trimming for higher purchase, talon grips, five 17rd 9mm magazines, Comptech gun competition holster and more. Trigger breaks at a smooth, short and under 3lbs, best shooting Glock you can build with no expenses spared. $825

Glock 35 MOS Gen4- Has exactly 100 rounds through the upper and about 900 rounds through the lower (I used the G34 upper on it for a few IDPA SSP matches). Has a Ghost custom cut trigger bar with modified springs and plunger throughout that gives a smooth 3.5lbs break with no over-travel. Grip frame is untouched other than a Talon grip. Includes give Glock 15rd 40sw magazines, Blackhawk Serpa holster and Blackhawk mag pouches. I have a NIB Dawson fiberoptic sight for this and a captured SS guide rod I'll throw in too. I would suggest buying this as a package deal with the G34 as it offers the ultimate flexibility of being able to switch classes and caliber throughout all of the shooting games. I will do the both as a package deal for $1175, or just the G35 with its accessories for $500

Glock 23 Gen 4 w/9mm conversion included- Has about 1000 rounds through it and was my bedside safe gun for the last 3 years. Includes a latest generation LoneWolf SS 9mm conversion barrel (never used!), two 15rd 9mm magazines, two 13rd 40sw magazines, Foxx hybrid leather holster (never used), TruGlo Tritium Fiber-optic sights, trigger undercut for higher purchase, Ghost trigger bar and talon grips. Basically you’re getting a G19 and 23 in one with one of the best concealment holsters on the market. $500

Springfield Armory Range Officer Champion 1911 9mm Bull Barrel- This is a forged aluminum frame full sized grip 1911 (10 rounds) with SS slide and shoter 4’ barrel. Custom trigger job breaks at 3lbs or less, has WC extended magewell, VZ G10 grips, trigger undercut, custom parts throughout and only about 500 rounds through the gun. Super smooth and accurate shooter, ideal size/weight for a CCW 1911 and the perfect CCP IDPA gun. Three magazines, holster and mag pouch included. $725

Only payments I accept are cash or money order after it has cleared. We can meet up at my local gunshop/range here just outside of Philly (Double Action in Yeadon PA) so you can test fire them and do the transaction there, or I can ship it to your FLL. Trades over the Internet must me done through my local gun store so I can confirm functionally and legality of the gun before I will ship mine out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offers, but no trades or sales yet. Also considering trades for 9mm carbine/SBR.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a few guns I’m trying to get rid of to free up some safe space. I am the original owner of all of these guns, they all come with the factory boxes and parts, all of them have been meticulously maintained since day one and all of them have zero issues. I will consider trading multiple of my own guns or a gun plus cash for only the following: CZ SP-01/Shadow/CZeckmate/TS, a quality full metal 2011 (such as an STI or better), a high end 1911 (such as a Les Baer or WC) or a Wilson Combat Beretta 92G.

Glock 34 MOS Gen4- Has 1500-2000rds through it and everything works flawlessly. Gun would be ideal for USPSA, IDPA ESP and 3-gun with over $800 in accessories. Mods are: Zev fully adj Fulcrum trigger kit, Zev large magwell with grip weight, SS guide captured, rod with different springs included, Warren sights with wider sight radius and fiber optic front, SS pins throughout, some mild trigger guard grip trimming for higher purchase, talon grips, five 17rd 9mm magazines, Comptech gun competition holster and more. Trigger breaks at a smooth and short 3lbs or less, best shooting Glock you can build with no expenses spared. $850

Glock 35 MOS Gen4- Has zero rounds through the upper and about 800 rounds through the lower as I used the G34 upper on it for a few IDPA SSP matches. Has a Ghost custom cut trigger bar with modified springs and plunger throughout that gives a smooth 3.5lbs break with no over-travel. Grip frame is untouched other than a Talon grip. Includes give Glock 15rd 40sw magazines, Blackhawk Serpa holster and Blackhawk mag pouches. I think I have NIB Dawson fiberoptic sights for this too. I would suggest buying this as a package deal with the G34 as it offers the ultimate flexibility of being able to switch classes and caliber throughout all of the shooting games. I will do the both as a package deal for $1200, or just the G35 with its accessories for $525

Glock 23 Gen 4 w/9mm conversion included too- Has about 1000 rounds through it and was my bedside gun for the last 3 years. Includes a latest generation LoneWolf SS 9mm conversion barrel (never used!), two 15rd 9mm magazines, two 13rd 40sw magazines, Foxx hybrid leather holster (never used), TruGlo Tritium Fiber-optic sights, trigger undercut for higher purchase, Ghost trigger bar and talon grips. Basically you’re getting a G19 and 23 in one with one of the best concealment holsters on the market. $500

Springfield Armory Range Officer Champion 1911 9mm Bull Barrel- This is a forged aluminum frame full sized grip 1911 (10 rounds) with SS slide and shoter 4’ barrel. Custom trigger job breaks at 3lbs or less, has WC extended magewell, VZ G10 grips, trigger undercut, custom parts throughout and only about 500 rounds through the gun. Super smooth and accurate shooter, ideal size/weight for a CCW 1911 and the perfect CCP IDPA gun. Three magazines, holster and mag pouch included. $725

Only payments I accept are cash or money order after it has cleared. We can meet up at my local gunshop/range here just outside of Philly (Double Action in Yeadon PA) so you can test fire them and do the transaction there, or I can ship it to your FLL. Trades over the Internet must me done through my local gun store so I can confirm functionally and legality of the gun before I will ship mine out.

Nice!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts