close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/FT Enco Bench Mill/Drill

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Medic08, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Medic08

Medic08

This was for sale a while back and I decided to keep it. Well I still find myself to have no time to learn to use the thing.

I have an Enco Model 91000 bench Mill/Drill. The manufacture date was 1983. It has a 1 hp motor that will run on 110 or 220 single phase. It is multispeed belt driven. It has an R-8 Spindle. Max height is of spindle over table is 16". Table travel is 13 1/4" X 5 1/2". Working surface of table is 7 1/2" x 22 1/2". Spindle speed is 90-3000rpm.

I have installed two sets of digital readouts. The x and y-axis. It comes with one remote display for the y-axis but you can see the display from the x-axis on the front of the machine.

The extras are listed below.

R-8 collets in sizes 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4
    22 end mills of various styles from 1/4 - 1 1/4 some new some not
    Multiple different drill bits
    clamping set
    3 1/2" angle vise
    4" machine vise
    10 pairs of parallels in a wood box
    Jacobs 1/2" drill chuck
    5"x5"x4" right angle plate
    Dial indicator
    1 set of 1/8" letter punches
    1 set of 1/4"(I think the size is right) number punches.
    One big heavy metal table with casters and levelers. This is a very nice table with a shelf underneath for storage.
    Original operating instructions.

Now for what I want.
    $750 cash or trades listed below.

AR's
    AR Uppers complete
    Remington 700P or LTR in .308
    Leupold tac scopes
    ACOG
    1911 handguns

Now as this thing is listed at 460 lbs for just the mill I can't ship it. It must be picked up at my house in SW PA or I may be talked into a delivery (no more than 150 miles) for the right deal. Now keep in mind that would take around 20 gal of gas so that should give you an idea of what I mean by the right deal.

PS I have pictures but they are from when I was trying to learn to use the thing so there are chips and junk all over the place. As soon as the fiancé gets our camera back I will have pics of it cleaned up.