close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS/FT: BB/SB Chevy parts for Glock

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by A GLOCKwork Orange, Oct 9, 2004.

1. A GLOCKwork Orange

A GLOCKwork Orange ArmedAsWeSpeak

Updated list:

I've got some stuff that I'm tired of looking at in my garage so let's deal.

* 1 stock bore 454 block (4.25" bore, 2-bolt mains)
    * 1 stock stroke 454 crankshaft (4.00")
    * 8 stock length 454 rods (6.135")
    * 8 flat top 454 pistons (non-forged)
    * 1 stock BBC oil pump
    * 1 stock BBC oil pan (for '69 Chevelle)
    * 2 stock height BBC valve covers
    I took this engine out of my '69 Chevelle about 6 months after I bought it. I planned on doing a basic rebuild for more power but as I made more and more plans, I ended up just building a 498 instead out of a new block and rotating assembly. The engine (supposedly, according to the previous owner) only had about 150 miles on it when I bought the car and I put another 1,000 on it before I took it apart.

I've also got:
    * 1 Chevy 350 crank (2-piece main seal)
    * 8 350 rods (one broken)
    * 8 350 flat-top pistons
    * 1 SBC oil pump
    * 1 set of SBC 350 main caps (with bolts)
    The story with these parts is someone dumped a 350 short-block in the woods behind my house. It was wrapped in a trash bag on a pallet so I took it back to my place to see if could be used in my Monte Carlo SS. Unfortunately, someone obviously overspun it and the number 2 rod let go taking out a large hunk of the block. Other than the block and rod damage, everything else looked good. Im not 100% sure but since it had a roller cam and 2-piece seal, I believe the engine was an LT-1 out of a Camaro / TransAm or Corvette.

* 1 12-bolt GM rear-end out of a '68 Chevelle (3.08 open diff)

* 1 Heater / blower unit out of '69 Chevelle

* 4 GM "Rally" wheels (steel, red with caps)

* 2 engine stands (3-wheel design)

Make me an offer on individual parts or the whole package. I'll also be willing to sacrifice the whole set for a newer Glock. I'd prefer a G34 or 35 but all offers will be entertained. Everything is located just west of Orlando, FL.

---Chris

2. A GLOCKwork Orange

A GLOCKwork Orange ArmedAsWeSpeak

Bump. C'mon guys, I'm a motivated seller! Make an offer on this stuff. It's cheaper than you think!

---Chris